- Internal pages:
- External Wikipedia pages:
I hope you enjoy editing here and we look forward to your future edits. By the way, you can sign your name on Talk and vote pages using three tildes, like this: ~~~. Four tildes (~~~~) produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the Council forums or ask me on my talk page. Keep up the great work!
- Hi Uhan, Welcome to TG!
- I just wanted to say that if you are looking to expand or add 'Portrayal in adaptions' sections to pages please ensure that they only include information that is directly about the page you are editing. For example if you are adding a section for Gondor you should only be writing what was different about the Gondor displayed in the adaption compared to the book and it should not include any superfluous details that would be more relevant perhaps on other pages.
- Please have a look at other pages that have existing 'Portrayal in adaptions' sections to see how you should go about bringing any pages up to the same standard. JR Snow 09:03, 8 November 2021 (UTC)
- It is clear now that you are plagiarizing the Middle Earth Film Saga Wikia. Please cease copying their content and editing it into pages here. JR Snow 09:34, 8 November 2021 (UTC)
- You have already been asked to look at other pages that have existing 'Portrayals in adaptions' sections to see what content and in what length should be included in this section. You have also been told not to copy text word by word from other internet pages. Tolkien Gateway's primary purpose is to contain information from works that were written by J.R.R. Tolkien. Its primary purpose is not to contain detailed information about adaptions of the works of J.R.R. Tolkien in film, radio or games. Information in the 'Portrayals in adaptions' section should be short and should not repeat anything that is already included in the works written by J.R.R. Tolkien. --Akhorahil 13:28, 8 November 2021 (UTC)