|Birth||S.R. 1306 |
|Death||After S.R. 1401 |
|Children||Wilimar, Heribald and Nora|
Prisca was the second child and daughter of Polo Baggins. She married Wilibald Bolger, and had several children: Wilimar, Heribald and Nora. Her husband passed away before S.R. 1401, but she attended Bilbo's Farewell Party with her children.
 Other versions of the legendarium
The 50th Anniversary edition of The Lord of the Rings includes Prisca as a guest at the Farewell Party. In older editions of Appendix C, Prisca is not marked as an attendee. Robert Foster in his The Complete Guide to Middle-earth thus states that Prisca died before T.A. 3001.
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix C, "Baggins of Hobbiton"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings (50th Anniv. Ed.), Appendix C, "Bolger of Budgeford"
- ↑ http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Priscilla
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings (50th Anniv. Ed.), Appendix C, "Baggins of Hobbiton"
- ↑ Robert Foster, The Complete Guide to Middle-earth, entry "Prisca Baggins"