Battle of Osgiliath (disambiguation)
The Battle of Osgiliath can refer to:
- Anárion's defence of Osgiliath in the Second Age, from 3429 to 3434.
- Siege of Osgiliath in T.A. 1437, during the Kin-strife.
- Ruin of Osgiliath in T.A. 2475, featuring the first appearance of the Uruk-hai.
- Sauron's attack on Osgiliath on 20 June T.A. 3018, which gave him control of the eastern part of the city.
- Faramir's defence of Osgiliath on 12 March T.A. 3019 as the Morgul-host headed for the Battle of the Pelennor.
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.