- Internal pages:
- External Wikipedia pages:
I hope you enjoy editing here and we look forward to your future edits. By the way, you can sign your name on Talk and vote pages using three tildes, like this: ~~~. Four tildes (~~~~) produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the Council forums or ask me on my talk page. Keep up the great work!
Thanks for your recent contributions, LorenzoCB! When you write at talk pages, please make sure to sign your posts with --~~~~, which will automatically show a link to your user name and date/time when writing the post.
--Morgan 22:15, 3 May 2019 (UTC)
 Middle-earτh Shadow of War
Hello. Can you upload at least one image related to the videogame Middle-earth Shadow of War?I don't have the ability to upload images on Tolkien Gateway but you do have this ability.
- Hi! I recommend you to make your own account, then you can write all the article about Middle-earth: Shadow of War, as it is almost empty and you seem to be very interested on it. When you get 50 editions you'll be able to upload images. Now please, stop spamming about that. I won't do it, I personally don't like those games.--LorenzoCB 14:40, 11 June 2019 (UTC)
Hello. I would like to upload an image on page Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor but I can't upload images on Tolkien Gateway. Can you upload this image that I have uploaded on the specific page.
- There you have it :) You need 50 edits to upload images, btw. Hope you can get them improving the game articles. --LorenzoCB 22:11, 20 August 2019 (UTC)
 Dagor Dagorath
Hi LorenzoCB, great job on your rewriting of the Dagor Dagorath article! Also, thank you for the kind corrections of my woeful ignorance of early names for characters in the Legendarium. Oops. :) --Holdwine Meriadoc (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 18:26, 26 August 2019 (UTC)
- It was just a detail. Thank you for correcting my English, I couldn't imagine I made so many grammatical mistakes! --LorenzoCB 23:03, 26 August 2019 (UTC)
Can you help me fix what I have done on page Isildur because I don't know what to do.
- I didn't see many problems. I fixed the style. Btw, I added the cover of Shadows of War. Last time I confused the games and uploaded the one for Shadows of Mordor :P Remember to sign when you write in a talkpage. --LorenzoCB 17:09, 28 August 2019 (UTC)
 Image categories
Hi there. I don't know if you've noticed but there has been a convention (which isn't fully realised but increasingly I have slowly implemented) that for image categories the order has been 1) Artist 2) Where it's from 3) what/who it is depicting and these should be listed in alphabetical order (see File:Alan Lee - The Elvenking's Gate.jpg as an example). If you could keep this in mind when changing or adding categories that would be appreciated. --Mith (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 07:36, 5 September 2019 (UTC)
- Hi! Thanks for explaining that. I was trying to include the categories in alphabetical order, as I didn't relize there was a formal style for that. I'll do as you say. --LorenzoCB 11:53, 5 September 2019 (UTC)