Tolkien: A Celebration
|Tolkien: A Celebration: Collected Writings on a Literary Legacy|
|Publisher||London: Fount (HarperCollins)|
|Released||7 June 1999|
|Format||Paperback (19.5 × 13.0 cm)|
Tolkien: A Celebration: Collected Writings on a Literary Legacy is a collection of essays on J.R.R. Tolkien and his works. Many of the chapters focus on Catholic themes.
The article "Tolkien and C.S. Lewis: An Interview with Walter Hooper" includes quotes attributed to J.R.R. Tolkien.
 Other editions
- American edition: San Francisco: Ignatius Press, 2001. xii, 204 pp. 20 cm. ISBN 0-89870-866-4.
- Dedication [to Owen Barfield]
- "Recollections of J.R.R. Tolkien" (George Sayer)
- "Modernity in Middle-earth" (Patrick Curr)
- "J.R.R. Tolkien and the Art of the Parable" (Robert Murray)
- "The Lord of the Rings — A Catholic View" (Charles A. Coulombe)
- "On the Reality of Fantasy" (James V. Schall)
- "J.R.R. Tolkien: A Mythology for England" (Elwin Fairburn)
- "The Sense of Time in Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings" (Kevin Aldrich)
- "Tolkien and the Catholic Literary Revival" (Joseph Pearce)
- "A Far-off Gleam of the Gospel: Salvation in Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings" (Colin Gunton)
- "Root and Tree: The Growth of Tolkien's Writings" (Richard Jeffery)
- "J.R.R. Tolkien: Master of Middle-earth" (Stephen R. Lawhead)
- "The Passion According to Tolkien" (Sean McGrath)
- "The Other Oxford Movement: Tolkien and the Inklings" (Walter Hooper)
- "Tolkien and С. S. Lewis: An Interview with Walter Hooper"