Tolkien Gateway

Talk:Men of the Vales of Anduin

Do they differ from the Woodmen of Mirkwood? Sources? --Tik 13:34, 24 July 2016 (UTC)

Hello 2016-Tik. After a brief research I found that the Men of the Vales of Anduin are referred ony twice in UT and PM. They are referred only for their language, that is exlaining the words Radagast and Holbytla. It seems to me that they are the same as the Eitheod, and perhaps the articles should bemerged. Sage 14:52, 26 February 2019 (UTC)

I would support a merger. --Mith (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 10:41, 10 March 2019 (UTC)