I, Palantir (August 1966)
|Editor||Ted Johnstone and Bruce Pelz|
|Publisher||Los Angeles: The Fellowship of the Ring|
- "Whither/wither Tolkien Fandom" by Bruce Pelz
- "The Bridge of Khazad-Dum" graphic art strip by Richard Glass"
- The Bridge of Khazad-Dum: An Explanation" by Doc Weir (same as in Eldritch Dream Quest#1)
- Addenda to 'No Monroe in Lothlorien" by Doc Weir (from I Palantir #3, 1964)
- Hello Frodo, or What Ever Happened to Sauron's Ring" by Kathleen Huber (a one act musical with fourteen songs, all tunes borrowed)