This page is a candidate for speedy deletion. If you disagree with its speedy deletion, please explain why on its talk page; if this page obviously does not meet the criteria for speedy deletion - or you intend to fix it - please remove this notice.
Administrators - Remember to check if anything links here and the page history (last edit) before deleting.
Category for articles with titles transcribed with Tengwar.
Note on transcription
Please choose the proper writing mode for titles of various elvish dialects. Remember that:
- In Quenya, tehta (vowel mark) is above tengwa (a basic letter) of a preceding consonant
- In Sindarin, tehta is above tengwa of a following consonant
- In Beleriand dialect of Sindarin, all vowels are represented by their own letters instead of tehta marks
The following software tools makes a great help in transcribing:
- Online Tengwar transciber
- Tengwar Scribe (Win32)
- YATT (Win32) and YATT lite (Linux, Mac)
- KTT (Linux+KDE)
The Tengwar Parmaite 20pt font is recommended.
This category currently contains no pages or media.