- 3 - Birthday Toast.
- 27 - Actor John Hurt dies.
- 30 - Actor Victor Platt dies.
- ? - Amon Hen 263 is published.
- ? - Mallorn 57 is published.
- 14 - Bodleian Library announce the book Tolkien: The Maker of Middle-earth to go alongside their forthcoming exhibition.
- 25 - Tolkien Reading Day. The Tolkien Society will host a storytelling of Mr. Bliss at The Story Museum, Oxford.
- 28 - John Ronald's Dragons: The Story of J.R.R. Tolkien is published.
- ? - Amon Hen 264 is published.
- 2 - The Tolkien Society Seminar at the Hilton, Leeds.
- 14 - J.R.R. Tolkien the Esperantist: Before the Arrival of Bilbo Baggins is published.
- 10-13 - Omentielva Otsea - the Seventh International Conference on Tolkien's Invented Languages at California State University, East Bay.
- 22 - Middle-earth: Shadow of War will be released.
- 24 - Tolkien Calendar 2018 will be published.
- 21 - Middle-earth: From Script to Screen: Building the World of The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit will be published.
- 21 - 24 - Oxonmoot 2017 at St Antony's College.
- 1 - Flora of Middle-Earth: Plants of J.R.R. Tolkien's Legendarium will be published.
- 5 - A Middle-earth Traveller will be published.
- 5 - The Middle-earth Treasury will be published.
- 5 - The deluxe boxed set edition of The History of Middle-earth will be published.
- 30 - The second edition of The J.R.R. Tolkien Companion and Guide will be published.
- 30 - "There Would Always Be a Fairy-Tale": Essays on Tolkien’s Middle-earth will be published.
- 30 - The Sweet and the Bitter: Death and Dying in J. R. R. Tolkien's the Lord of the Rings will be published.
2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020