Talk:Legolas of Mirkwood
This article is simply a copy of the general Wikipedia article. It may need to be tailored to fit this specific encyclopedia's needs.
- Well, what's stopping you? [You might want to consider registering, btw, so we can call you by your name ;)] --Earendilyon 16:59, 3 April 2006 (EDT)
 Legolas illustration
Could we use a different illustration? I'm surprised Howe drew him that way... in my humble opinion, he looks too girly and even Asian. Ironically, Tolkien got mad after he saw a "pretty" rendition. :D How about Jenny Dolfen's or Anke Eissmann's ? 18.104.22.168 09:33, 10 August 2006 (EDT)
- Good idea, I've moved Howe's down a bit on the page and added Dolfen's as the primary image. I'll work on getting Eissmann's into the article as well as the more images (to an extent) the better. --Hyarion 11:39, 10 August 2006 (EDT)
 Pic change
Absolutely agree with the pic change. Not just because I'm a blackhairer - boy, we need a userbox for that ;). I saw that pic before I saw the movies, and I still see Legolas that way. -- Ederchil 12:43, 27 January 2008 (EST)
- Though I do agree, that Legolas in the former picture is looking too much Legolas Bloom, I don't like the replacement picture either. But that's æsthetics :-) What about the other one (see below) by Jenny Dolfen? ~ Earendilyon 12:54, 27 January 2008 (EST)
- Image:Jenny Dolfen - Legolas2.jpg[former link]
- I'd be fine with the change. We used to have that one before someone else changed it. By the way, I hope you don't mind my sizing down the pic a little for convenience. --Narfil Palùrfalas 13:32, 27 January 2008 (EST)
- I'm not sure how that picture would look on a smaller scale. The colour contrast might not be optimal to some computers. -- Ederchil 15:07, 27 January 2008 (EST)
- Actually, I was referring to the pic above, here in talk. But nevermind. --Narfil Palùrfalas 15:22, 27 January 2008 (EST)
- So was I. Look through your eyelids, and you see floating hair in a big pink sea of sketchiness. "Colour contrast" might not be the ideal word for it. -- Ederchil 15:27, 27 January 2008 (EST)
 FA possibility
This is a good, solid article. The references need to be strengthened somewhat, but it could be an Featured Article candidate eventually--Theoden1 20:01, 4 August 2008 (EDT).