|Publisher||The Tolkien Society|
Mallorn 5 is the 5th issue of the Mallorn journal.
- "Pro-Editorial from the Pro-Editor" by Vera Chapman includes a letter from Tolkien to Vera Chapman and The Tolkien Society (p. 2).
- Letters to the Editor (pp. 3-8).
- "Flaws in the Tapestry of 'The Lord of the Rings'" (John Abbott; pp. 9-10).
- Serial: "Sir John de Creke, His Quest" (Vera Chapman; pp. 11-14).
- Poem: "Tire Na Noge" (A.R. Fallone; pp. 15-16).
- Belladonna's Postbag (Belladonna Took; pp. 17-18).
- Book Reviews (pp. 19-22).
- "Shields of Middle-earth (Helen Kerley; pp. 23-24, 25).
- Poem: "The Professor at Oxford" (V[era] C[hapman] Vera Chapman; p. 24).
- Appendix: "The Nazgul" bulletin (John B. Abbott; pp. 1-4).
- Mallorn, the large tree after which the journal is named
- List of Mallorn issues
- Mallorn cover art gallery
- Amon Hen, the bi-monthly bulletin of The Tolkien Society