Mallorn 22 is the twenty-second issue of the The Tolkien Society's annual journal Mallorn, published in April 1985.
- Cover Illustration
- Oromë and the Wild Hunt: the development of a myth
- Art: 'Kementari'
- Tolkien's Shire and Wagner's Nuremberg: a comparison
- Poem: "Lament for the High Born"
- Book Review: The Book of Lost Tales (Part 2)
- Cultural Name Association: A Tolkien example from Gilgamesh
- Poem: "Evenstar"
- "Other Minds and Hands": An Experiment in Reconstructing 'The Tale of Valacar and Vidumavi'
- 'The Heart of the Matter'
- Art: 'Temptation'
- The Forest
- Mallorn Mail: Letters to the Editor
- From Genesis to Revelation in Middle-earth
- The Image of Pain: a tale of the Folk of Haleth
- Poem: "The Breaking of Boromir"
- Guidelines for Mallorn contributors
- Where to Write
- The Tolkien Society
Previous Issue || Next Issue
- Inside Art
- By: Steve Lines, Mervyn Finlay, Ted Nasmith, Tom Sherry, Sylvia Hunnewell, Inger Edelfeldt, Timo Raittila, Tony Curtis: