Diamond of Long Cleeve
Revision as of 20:46, 7 May 2018 by 22.214.171.124
|Diamond of Long Cleeve|
|Diamond of Long Cleeve from The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King|
|Birth||S.R. 1395 |
|Gallery||Images of Diamond of Long Cleeve|
Diamond came from Long Cleeve, a village in the Northfarthing. She was a descendant of Bandobras Took.  She married Peregrin Took in S.R. 1427, and had one son, Faramir, named after Faramir of Gondor.
 Portrayal in adaptations
- Whilst unnamed in the film itself, the Hobbit next to Pippin at Sam's wedding is identified as Diamond on a Decipher Card. She is played by Emma Deakin.
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix C, "Took of Great Smials"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix B, "Later Events Concerning the Members of the Fellowship of the Ring"
- ↑ Jim Allan (ed.), An Introduction to Elvish, "Giving of Names"
- ↑ Castingcallpro.com, Emma Deakin, accessed December 12, 2010