Battle of Five Armies (disambiguation)
Revision as of 15:52, 22 September 2019 by Mith
Battle of Five Armies can refer to:
- The Battle of Five Armies, between the Orcs and the Wargs against Men, Elves and Dwarves in the late Third Age
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies, the third part of Peter Jackson's The Hobbit (film series).
- The Battle of Five Armies, a 2005 board game from Games Workshop
- The Battle of Five Armies, a 1984 board game from Iron Crown Enterprises
- Battle of the Five Armies, a 1975 board game
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.